Easy Creamy Pasta Salad
Like picnics, but hate the headaches? Don’t worry, I’m here to help! Try my pasta salad recipe. It is super easy and anyone can make it!
Yields: 1 potluck-sized bowl of pasta salad
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni or rotini pasta
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- Cut these items into 1/4" inch cubes:
- 1/2 cup celery
- 3/4 cup cubed ham
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 7 oz. (approx. 1 1/2 cup) cheddar cheese
Prepare pasta as instructed on the box for al dente pasta. Drain and allow to cool.
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except cheese. Chill for at least two hours.
Mix in cheese before serving. Enjoy.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 2 hours 25 minutes